Friday Dinner, otherwise known as Shabbat, is an important day of rest for many people. While you are supposed to rest, you’re not supposed to transfer heat or make food yourself. But if you want to have a special Shabbat with family you love without lifting a finger yourself, consider Eden Catering and our Friday Dinner Menu.
What is a Friday Dinner Menu?
It’s simple; we have an exclusive, Kosher menu for Shabbat. For as low as $45 per person (with ten people minimum) you can have an amazing, standout Friday Dinner that will have people talking for months at a time.
- Gefilte Fish/Fried Fish/Moroccan Fish
- Honey Glazed Maple Salmon
- Beef/Carrot/Cole Slaw/Cucumber
- Eggplant Delight/Garden/Israeli
- Roasted Pepper/Red or White Cabbage
- Rotisserie Chicken/Apple Braised Chicken
- Lemon Crusted Schnitzel/Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Chicken with Olives
- Melt-in-your-Mouth Brisket
- Stuffed Artichokes/Stuffed Cabbage/Meatballs
- Rice/Mashed Potato/ Roasted Red Potatoes
- Roasted Sweet Potato/Stir Fry Vegetables
- Kugel (Potato or Sweet Noodle)/Carrot Tzimmes
- Assorted Cookies
- Honey Cake/Apple Strudel
- Fresh Fruit Display
We provide the best kosher catering in South Florida. No matter what the occasion is, it’s always a great time to eat great food and celebrate family and friends. If you would like to learn more about our catering packages or special event catering packages, please give us a call at (954) 922-3344!