Congratulations to the graduate! Before your graduate sets out on a new adventure, take time to celebrate his or her accomplishment by throwing an outstanding graduation party! Nothing makes graduates happier than seeing all of their friends and family gathered to celebrate their hard work and success in obtaining their diploma. If you’re looking for a great graduation event caterer to help you plan the party of a lifetime, then you need to give Eden Catering a call at (954) 922-3344. We’re centrally located in Hollywood, which allows us to serve all of the surrounding South Florida communities!
The first thing you’ll want to decide when planning a graduation party is where the party will take place. For this event, many people choose to do it in their own homes, backyards, or at a local park. However, renting out a banquet hall or other venue is a good option for those who don’t have the space at home, or who are looking for someplace with easy accessible amenities (dance floor, bathrooms). Knowing where you’ll be hosting the event is important since it will help you decide how many guests can be invited.
Once you’ve got the location all figured out, and you’ve invited all of the graduate’s closest friends, favorite teachers, and beloved family members, you can get started on all of the really fun stuff! There are so many ways to get creative with the décor at the graduation party:
- Colors: While most people tend to decorate in the colors of the graduate’s school, some general traditional colors include, blue and yellow, white, or black and white, or black and silver.
- Balloons: Bouquets of balloons or just a few for a simple and modern look.
- Photos: Photos of the graduate at various ages and with all of their friends and family adds a
- Memory Board: In the shape of a graduation cap, graduation year, or any other thing you think your graduate will love; these memory boards are a fun way for party guests to leave a lasting memory of congratulations and well wishes for the graduate!
- Photo Booth: Leave a box of fun props for the graduate and guests to have photos taken by a professional photographer. This is a party favorite!
- Pencils, graduation caps, diplomas, numbers, inspirational quotes…the list for fun décor ideas goes on and on!
It’s important to make sure you have enough food to feed all of your guests. A good graduation event caterer will suggest food and serving options that will suit your location and number of guests. For example, if you’re having a backyard affair then maybe you want grilled meats, skewers, or a buffet table; perhaps even, a couple of fun interactive stations. At Eden Catering we provide all of this and more! We can also create meals with a fun, graduate-themed presentation; think food that resembles the shape of diplomas or graduation caps. And of course, you can always count on us for freshness and flavor.
Call us today to get started on planning a fun and festive graduation party! (954) 922-3344.